Shane Angland started a series on church history in our men's meeting at the end of March 2016.
But What is the Value of Studying Church History?
Church History is an important part in understanding our faith. It is a recognition of the continuing work of Christ through His body, the church.
• “through his faith, though he died, he still speaks” (Hebrews 11:4)
• “Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God; consider the outcome of their life, and imitate their faith” (Hebrews 13:7).
• “Now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known” (1 Corinthians 13:12).
The great teachers and theologians of the church are not infallible any more than we are. At the same time we should not despise those gifted teachers that the Holy Spirit has equipped to serve the church:
People testify to the fact that the gospel, the Good News of Jesus Christ, has a tremendous impact in their lives. Read on an listen to their stories!
We are located in the Quin Road Business Park in Ennis. Our Eircode is V95 XK03.
From the Quin Road, turn into the Business Park and follow the main road until you reach the Abbey Park sign and you see the Peppermill Restaurant. Turn left. We are in the same building complex as the restaurant, just at the opposite end.
The coordinates for your SatNav are 52.835912,-8.969403.
- 9.45 am - Prayer Meeting
- 10.30 am - Main Worship Service
in our church building at Unit 6, Block E, Quin Road Business Park, Ennis
(Find out what we sing)
- 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm VIA Youth Group, also at our church building
Please contact Shane or ring 086 872 1641 for further info
Ladies’ morning Bible study 10.00 am from September - June.
Ring 086 872 1641 for venue or see current calendar
Mid-week Bible study 7.30 pm
at Unit 6, Block E, Quin Road Business Park
Friday Club 6.30 - 7.30 pm
For children 5 - 9 years.
Held at Cloughleigh Community Centre from September – June.
Ring 086 872 1641 for further information
Men’s meeting 10.00 am, last Saturday of the month, at the church.
See current events for further details
You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.